Caramel for Dairy Products
- More Information (英語)
Caramel for Dairy Products is a combination of sugar and water and can be thickened with certain food-thickeners. This product can be used as a thickening agent to stabilize caramels that are going to be used in conjunction with custards. Getting a thicker caramel enables the food to keep a correct viscosity, which gives the caramel an unctuous and pouring aspect. Having the correct viscosity helps the caramel avoid going up along the inner surface of the cans and baked custards from soaking in the caramel.
Nigay is a global supplier of caramel products for the Food, Beverage and Nutrition industry. This company offers an extensive range of ingredients that include Aromatic Caramels, Caramel Colours, Burnt Sugars, Caramel Flakes, and Specialties Caramels. Most of these products are widely used in a variety of applications such as alcohols, biscuits, chocolates, ice creams, dairy products, beverages, and more.
- Finished Product Ingredients & Premixes/Blends ~ Nougat / Caramel
- Finished Product Ingredients & Premixes/Blends ~ Toppings
- Flavors & Salts ~ Flavorings ~ Natural X Flavourings
- Additives ~ Food Colors ~ Natural Colors ~ Brown and Black Colors ~ Caramel
- Additives ~ Food Colors ~ Artificial Colors ~ Brown and Black Colors