EMDEN KH 13
- Data Sheet (英語)
Emden KH 13 is a potato starch derivative used as binding and thickening agent for the manufacture of soups, sauces, pasta products and frozen foods. While boiling, Emden KH 13 yields a high viscous and clear solution. It has a good heat, shear and freeze-thaw stability, even in mild-acid solutions, as well as a good water binding ability and good clarity as well as good shelf life and can be used with an application concentration till approx. 5%.
Emden KH 13 can be applied as binding and thickening agent with good texturing and shelf life properties in soups, sauces, frozen foods and pasta products especially starch noodles.
Emsland-Stärke GmbH produces potato starch, refined starch, fibres, proteins and potato flakes and granulates for the Food, Beverage and Nutrition industry. Starches, proteins and fibres are used as binding agents, thickeners, emulsifiers and stabilizing additives in food products. Emsland-Stärke’s products have application in confectionery, potato and dairy products, canned food, baked goods, and many more.
- Grain Mill Products ~ Pasta, Dry / Fresh / Frozen / Stuffed
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Soups
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Seasoning, Dips, Sauce Mixes, Herb/Spice Blends
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Gravies, Sauces
- Meals, Convenience Foods, Ready Meals ~ Instant Noodle, Pasta, Rice and Mashed Potato