- Data Sheet (英語)
Emes E/E is a potato starch derivative, used as binding and thickening agent in soups, sauces, pasta products and canned foods. At longer storage Emes E/E does not show any retrogradation and is also freeze-thaw- stable. In comparison with native potato starch, Emes E/E has a lower gelatinization temperature and more clear and stable solutions, even after longer storage time.
As universal binding and thickening agent with good texturing properties Emes E/E is applied in soups, sauces, pasta products (noodles), canned and deep-frozen foods.
Emsland-Stärke GmbH produces potato starch, refined starch, fibres, proteins and potato flakes and granulates for the Food, Beverage and Nutrition industry. Starches, proteins and fibres are used as binding agents, thickeners, emulsifiers and stabilizing additives in food products. Emsland-Stärke’s products have application in confectionery, potato and dairy products, canned food, baked goods, and many more.
- Grain Mill Products ~ Pasta, Dry / Fresh / Frozen / Stuffed
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Soups
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Seasoning, Dips, Sauce Mixes, Herb/Spice Blends
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Gravies, Sauces
- Meals, Convenience Foods, Ready Meals ~ Instant Noodle, Pasta, Rice and Mashed Potato
- Dairy Products ~ Cheese