- Data Sheet (英語)
Emflake 3838 is made of cold swelling, light grey to light yellow potato flakes made by the roller drying process, that are unseasoned and unsalted, with a high water swelling capacity. The product is suitable for the preparation of food for babies and small children as required by legislation. This product is ideally used for baby food.
Ingredients include: Potatoes, emulsifier mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids (E 471), antioxidant ascorbic acid (E 300).
Emsland-Stärke GmbH produces potato starch, refined starch, fibres, proteins and potato flakes and granulates for the Food, Beverage and Nutrition industry. Starches, proteins and fibres are used as binding agents, thickeners, emulsifiers and stabilizing additives in food products. Emsland-Stärke’s products have application in confectionery, potato and dairy products, canned food, baked goods, and many more.
- Plants, Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs, Seeds, Algae & Nuts ~ Vegetable and Vegetable Products ~ Vegetable Flakes ~ Potato Flakes
- Grain Mill Products ~ Pasta, Dry / Fresh / Frozen / Stuffed
- Snack Foods ~ Chips, Pretzels, Tortilla Chips, Corn-based Snacks
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Soups
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Seasoning, Dips, Sauce Mixes, Herb/Spice Blends
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Gravies, Sauces
- Meals, Convenience Foods, Ready Meals ~ Instant Noodle, Pasta, Rice and Mashed Potato