EMDEN TVH 15
- Datasheet (英語)
EMDEN TVH 15 is a tapioca starch derivative used as a thickening, texturing and stabilizing agent with a good shelf life in dairy desserts, puddings, cream fillings, canned and frozen foods. It can be used as thickening and texturing agent with very good stabilizing and shelf life properties for the manufacture of dairy products, desserts, cream fillings, canned and frozen foods.
Emsland-Stärke GmbH produces potato starch, refined starch, fibres, proteins and potato flakes and granulates for the Food, Beverage and Nutrition industry. Starches, proteins and fibres are used as binding agents, thickeners, emulsifiers and stabilizing additives in food products. Emsland-Stärke’s products have application in confectionery, potato and dairy products, canned food, baked goods, and many more.
- Additives ~ Thickeners ~ Modified Starch ~ Hydroxy Propyl Distarch Phosphate
- Additives ~ Stabilizers ~ Modified Starch ~ Hydroxy Propyl Distarch Phosphate
- Meals, Convenience Foods, Ready Meals ~ Ready Meals / Canned, Frozen, Chilled
- Desserts and Ice Cream
- Bakery Products ~ Pastry, Puff Pastry
- Bakery Products ~ Frostings, Icings, Glazings, Toppings
- Bakery Products ~ Custard, Puddings and Fillings
- Bakery Products ~ Cakes, Sweet doughs, donuts, muffins, brownies