- Data Sheet (英語)
GPI 2101I is a food grade Carrageenan, derived from the processing of dried Eucheuma Spinosum seaweed used as a fat replacer and lean meat extender in further processed meat products. It is used as an extender to increase finished product yield, and minimizes splattering during finished product
GPI is a global business specializing in Carrageenan for the meat industry. Their product portfolio include products for different markets that cover Culinary, Jellies, Confectionery, Bakery, Beer, Beverages, Dairy, Sauces, Vegetarian, Seafood, Poultry and Meat markets. They continually strive to understand their customer needs because they believe this generates the synergy that fuels innovation and leads to mutual success.
- Additives ~ Thickeners ~ Carrageenan
- Additives ~ Stabilizers ~ Carrageenan
- Additives ~ Gelling Agents ~ Carrageenan
- Additives ~ Emulsifiers ~ Carrageenan
- Additives ~ Bulking Agents ~ Carrageenan