AFCONA - 3770
- Datasheet (英語)
- Slip and Leveling Agent Surface Control (英語)
- AFCONA Additives for Coil Coating (英語)
- AFCONA Additives for Floor Coating (英語)
- AFCONA Additives for General Industrial Paint (英語)
- AFCONA Additives for Heavy Duty Coating (英語)
- AFCONA Additives for Marine Coating (英語)
- AFCONA Additives for Printing Ink (英語)
- AFCONA Additives for UPE (英語)
AFCONA Additives Sdn Bhd目前只在以下作出標識的區域展示其產品資料：
AFCONA – 3770 is a fluorocarbon modified acrylic polymer. This clear to slightly yellow liquid functions as a leveling agent with anti-foam, anti-crater, and de-aeration properties while improving substrate wetting, and without interfering with intercoat adhesion. AFCONA – 3770 finds application in two-pack polyurethane and epoxy coatings, air-drying alkyd paints, baking enamels such as coil and can coatings, matt finish wood coatings, and in printing inks.
Afcona Additives has grown tremendously since it was founded in 2005 in Southeast Asia. Today it is a global company, with manufacturing, technical, and commercial operations on four continents. These sites support a network of dedicated sales staff and independent distributors who provide exemplary service to customers around the world.
Afcona is able to provide advanced solutions to the graphic arts and ink market by tailoring their R&D, Applications, and Technical Service capabilities to the needs of customers. Today more than 30% of Afcona's revenue is generated by products that have been in the marketplace for less than 5 years.
AFCONA Additives Sdn Bhd