Joncryl® 500 is an innovative hydroxyl functional acrylic polymer for high solids systems. Coatings formulated with Joncryl® 500 features a low viscosity at high solids and excellent flow and leveling exhibiting good durability. High solids polyurethane coatings can be formulated below 2.6 pounds per gallon of Volatile Organic Compounds. Joncryl® 500 can also be used in melamine crosslinked coating systems. This acrylic is available in several alternative solvents.
- Joncryl® 500 Datasheet (English)
- BASF Acrylic Polyols for Urethane Coatings (English)
- BASF JONCRYL® and BASONAT®: Tools for Lowering the VOC of Solvent-Based Coatings (English)
- BASF Transportation Brochure (English)
- Top Quality for Every Requirement! (English)
MSDS / SDS
- MSDS / SDS (English)
BASF Resins offers a comprehensive portfolio of resins for industrial Coatings applications, including acrylic, aldehyde, acrylate and natural oil-based resins. As the first chemical company to become a member of the Sustainability Consortium, BASF is committed to delivering sustainable, ecologically friendly solutions that meet performance requirements and functional needs for specific applications.