- Matrikines: The Best Way To Smooth Things Over (French)
- Matrikines: The Best Way To Smooth Things Over (German)
- Matrikines: The Best Way To Smooth Things Over (Spanish)
- Matrikines: The Best Way To Smooth Things Over
- MATRIXYL™ 3000
- MATRIXYL™ 3000 (German)
- MATRIXYL™ 3000 (French)
- MATRIXYL™ 3000 (Spanish)
- Matrixyl™ 3000 PEG Free
- Matrixyl™ 3000 PEG Free (French)
- Matrixyl™ 3000 PEG Free (German)
- Matrixyl™ 3000™: 45% Less Wrinkes In 2 Months
- Matrixyl™ 3000™: 45% Less Wrinkes In 2 Months (French)
- Matrixyl™ 3000™: 45% Less Wrinkes In 2 Months (German)
- Matrixyl™ 3000™: 45% Less Wrinkes In 2 Months (Spanish)
Sederma makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
Matrixyl™ 3000 is a synergy of two matrikines, Pal-GHK and Pal-GQPR, that recreate conditions conducive to cell and matrix turnover. Matrikines are small endogenous peptides derived from matrix proteolysis. They act as cell messengers able to regulate the sequence of events required to repair the cutaneous damages of age. This product offers visible anti-wrinkle efficiency.
Upgrade to Prospector Premium to view Compliance Highlights Learn More
Retailer Compliance Status
No retailer information is available at this time.
Regulatory & Advisory Status
Sederma, a member of the Croda International Group, is dedicated to the development of active ingredients for the Personal Care and Cosmetic. Sederma specializes in a wide range of cosmetic ingredients for skin and hair care products, including a unique range of biochemical actives with substantiated efficacy for sebum regulation, protection from free radicals, skin firming, and wrinkle reduction.
The information presented here was acquired by UL from the producer of the product or material or original information provider. However, UL assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of the information contained on this website and strongly encourages that upon final product or material selection information is validated with the manufacturer. This website provides links to other websites owned by third parties. The content of such third party sites is not within our control, and we cannot and will not take responsibility for the information or content.
Chemical Class Categories
Where to Buy
Are you a distributor who is interested in being listed here? Contact us!