Cutina® HR Powder
Hydrogenated Castor Oil
Cutina® HR Powder is a hydrogenated castor oil waxy mass that is used for all skin care applications, particularly for sticks. This product is a white to slightly yellowish, fine, free-flowing powder. It has an acid value of max. 3.1, a hydroxyl value of 154-162, and a saponification value of 176-182.
- Cutina® HR Powder Datasheet (English)
- BASF Ingredients for Personal Care Products Considered for Nordic Ecolabel (English)
- BASF Products for EU-Ecolabel Applications (English)
- Our COSMOS Approved Products (English)
BASF has a high quality product range that includes surfactants, emulsifiers, polymers, emollients, cosmetic active ingredients, pigments, UV filters, thickeners, protein products, and lipid layer enhancers. BASF products are tailor-made solution that helps to improve quality, increase comfort and reduce energy consumption, resulting in innovative solutions for the sustainable development of the industry.
- Our NaTrue Ingredients Overview (English)