- Product Information (英语)
Arthur Branwell & Co. Ltd.目前只在以下作出标识的区域展示其产品资料:
Konjac Gum is a natural plant extract that is either white or black in color. Classified as E425(ii), it is used as an emulsifier in a variety of products, including jellies, puddings, canned meat, ice cream and frozen foods,yogurts, beverages, edible films, noodles, cakes, biscuits, and as a substitute for gelatin. The product may not be used in confectionery due to choking risk.
Arthur Branwell & Company is manufacturer and supplier of functional food additives and today develops and produces quality ingredients to the food and beverage industries. The offer a wide range of texturants, stabilizer blends and fully integrated emulsifier, stabilizer systems. Arthur Branwell & Company also provides non hydrogenated sustainable fat powders, free flowing stable Chocolate powders and spray crystallised Roux mixes.
- Grain Mill Products ~ Pasta, Dry / Fresh / Frozen / Stuffed
- Processed Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products ~ Canned Meat, Poultry and Fish Products
- Processed Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products ~ Processed Meat Products
- Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products
- Fruits & Vegetables ~ Jams, Jellies, Marmalade
- Desserts and Ice Cream ~ Ice cream and Dairy-based Frozen Desserts
- Dairy Products ~ Cultured, Fermented Milks, Yogurts
- Bakery Products ~ Custard, Puddings and Fillings
- Bakery Products ~ Crackers, Biscuits
- Bakery Products ~ Cakes, Sweet doughs, donuts, muffins, brownies
Arthur Branwell & Co. Ltd.