ATUREX® RCC02 Turmeric Pigment
ATUREX® RCC02 Turmeric Pigment is a natural pigment produced from ginger root. It is a coloring agent that is an orange- yellowish and in powder form. It has the typical taste or turmeric and an odor that is typical to tumeric. ATUREX® RCC02 Turmeric Pigment is used in noodles, candy, beverages, pastry, flavoring, and infant foods.
Aturex operations involve three major industries including the chemical, pharmaceutical and nutrition industries. They offer a wide variety of mixed tocopherols, plant sterols and natural pigments and extracts. Aturex has requirements for the raw material procurement chain and firmly believe that quality raw materials are the prerequisites to product quality and safety.
- Grain Mill Products ~ Pasta, Dry / Fresh / Frozen / Stuffed
- Beverages ~ Carbonated Drinks
- Confectionery ~ Hard-boiled Candy, Lollipops
- Confectionery ~ Gummies, Jellies, Chews
- Bakery Products ~ Pastry, Puff Pastry
- Baby Food / Infant Food ~ Snacks
- Baby Food / Infant Food ~ Juices and Beverages
- Baby Food / Infant Food ~ Infant Milk Formula
- Baby Food / Infant Food ~ Fruit and Vegetable Purees