Merck KGaA is a major developer and manufacturer of Personal Care and Cosmetics ingredients. Its Colorona® cosmetic pigment powders, composed of iron or titanium oxide-coated micas, are available in a variety of lustrous colors. Merck KGaA’s Eusolex® UV-Pearls® encapsulated UV filters deliver superior sun protection with reduced dermal uptake, minimal allergy potential, and no irritation.
The claims contained on this webpage are not intended for products sold or marketed in the United States (“US”). EMD products sold or marketed in the US that are listed on this webpage are intended to be used solely as cosmetics, or as components of cosmetics, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please visit EMD4Cosmetics.com for information about EMD products sold for cosmetic use in the US.
- From BB to CC Creams - Innovative Formulation of Multitasking Care
- RonaFlair™ Balance Colors – The New Combination Tool For Individual Skin Correction
- Works Of Art Begin With The Right Materials
- RonaFlair™ White Sapphire- A Touch Of Luxury
- Edel Schimmernde SilberweißE Effekte Dank Timiron® Synwhite 40 (German)
Where to Buy
Merck KGaA 默克
Merck KGaA 默克 makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
UL's Supply Chain Information for Eusolex® 232
Supply chain information is an indispensible tool that delivers global regulatory and retailer information inside Prospector's product profile pages. Enhance your formulation work by adding this valuable information, as well as premium search facets, to your search interface with a Prospector subscription.
- Find compliance data quickly and easily.
- Track new rules as you research ingredients.
- Speed up innovation by knowing regulation up-front.
- Save money by avoiding last minute crises.
|CAS Name (Number) & Document Compliance|
|Phenylbenzimidazole sulfonic acid (27503-81-7)||Subscribe|
|CAS Name (Number)||Retailer Compliant|
|Phenylbenzimidazole sulfonic acid (27503-81-7)||Login|