- RHEOSTYL™ 100 Datasheet
- RHEOSTYL™ Line - Cleansing Applications
- A Little Drop Can Go a Long Way! Rheology Modifiers for Beauty and Personal Care
- Beauty & Personal Care Formulation Handbook
- Formulation Tips - A Little Tip to get the Best
- RHEOSTYL™ 100
- RHEOSTYL™ 100 - Cleansing Surfactant Based Formulations
- RHEOSTYL™ Line - A Little Drop Can Go A Long Way
- RHEOSTYL™ Rheology Modifiers - Skin Care
Coatex an Arkema Group makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
RHEOSTYL™ 100 is a rheology modifier highly efficient to thicken and suspend particles in all type of surfactant and soap-based cleansing formulas. RHEOSTYL™ 100 provides elegant texture with smooth flow and high clarity from neutral pH to alkaline pH. RHEOSTYL™ 100 is a low viscosity aqueous liquid emulsion easily incorporated in any type of formulations.
Upgrade to Prospector Premium to view Compliance Highlights Learn More
Retailer Compliance Status
No retailer information is available at this time.
Regulatory & Advisory Status
Coatex is a world leading designer and producer of water-based rheology additives in the personal care and cosmetics industries. Water is the number one focus of Coatex, including waterborne processes, water soluble polymers, and additives for water-based formulations.
The information presented here was acquired by UL from the producer of the product or material or original information provider. However, UL assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of the information contained on this website and strongly encourages that upon final product or material selection information is validated with the manufacturer. This website provides links to other websites owned by third parties. The content of such third party sites is not within our control, and we cannot and will not take responsibility for the information or content.
- Skin Conditioning Agents ~ Emollients
- Skin Conditioning Agents ~ Miscellaneous
- Hair Fixatives
- Film Formers
- Dispersing Agents
- Adhesives / Adhesion Promoters
- Nail Building / Conditioning Agents
Chemical Class Categories
Where to Buy
Coatex an Arkema Group
Are you a distributor who is interested in being listed here? Contact us!