BEST Roasted Barley
- Datasheet (英语)
- Malt Fact Sheet (英语)
- BESTMALZ AG DE-ÖKO-024 (英语)
- EnMS Certificate (英语)
- HACCP Certificate (英语)
- Kosher Certificate (英语)
- Malthouse Kreimbach QS Certificate (德语)
- Malthouse Wallertheim QS Certificate (德语)
- Malthouse Wallertheim SGS Certificate (德语)
- Palatia Malz GmbH DE-ÖKO-024 (德语)
- Palatia Malz SGS Certificate (德语)
- QM Certificate (英语)
BEST Roasted Barley is a functional malt produced from quality barley, which is directly roasted without malting. It improves foam stability and imparts a characteristic deep dark color to beer. Depending on the amount used in the grain bill, the flavor profile can exhibit intense roasty notes and bitterness reminiscent of black coffee or Italian espresso. This product is ideal for use in specialty beer applications, including strong dark ales, porters, and Irish stouts.
BESTMALZ AG is a supplier of malt ingredients used in the Food & Beverage industry. To ensure exceptional quality, this organization sources and processes two-row summer barley and wheat from southwest Germany’s top growing areas. The resulting premium malted grains are ideal for brewing applications. BESTMALZ offers a wide range of malts, including Pilsen, Heidelberg, Vienna, and Pale Ale.
- Grains, Flours, Fiber & Cereal Based Ingredients ~ Cereal Products (Grain Products) ~ Malts ~ Barley