Coming soon:Bookmarks and Tags are becoming Lists!
ATUREX-50 MS is a malt syrup that mainly contains 50% maltose. It is produced from rice through enzymatic liquefaction, saccharification and refined concentration. The syrup exhibits pure and mild sweetness, and has advantages of better stability, higher osmotic pressure and so on under acidic conditions. It is a viscous liquid with a light yellow color. ATUREX®-50 MS is used in candy, beverages, dairy products, and baking foods.
Aturex operations involve three major industries including the chemical, pharmaceutical and nutrition industries. They offer a wide variety of mixed tocopherols, plant sterols and natural pigments and extracts. Aturex has requirements for the raw material procurement chain and firmly believe that quality raw materials are the prerequisites to product quality and safety.
- Beverages ~ Smoothies
- Beverages ~ Sports & Energy Drinks, Functional Drinks
- Beverages ~ Dry Beverage Mixes
- Beverages ~ Nectars, Fruit and Vegetable Juices, Beverages
- Beverages ~ Carbonated Drinks
- Beverages ~ Beer and Malt Beverages
- Dairy Products ~ Cultured, Fermented Milks, Yogurts
- Dairy Products ~ Dairy Drinks, Milkshakes
- Dairy Products ~ Fluid, Condensed and Dry Milk
- Confectionery ~ Hard-boiled Candy, Lollipops
- Confectionery ~ Gummies, Jellies, Chews
- Confectionery ~ Caramels, Toffee, Fudge, Nougat
- Bakery Products ~ Frostings, Icings, Glazings, Toppings
- Bakery Products ~ Custard, Puddings and Fillings
- Bakery Products ~ Cookies
- Bakery Products ~ Cakes, Sweet doughs, donuts, muffins, brownies