Glycerol Monolaurate (GB15612-95 (GML-40))
- Specification Sheet (英语)
Wellgo Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.目前只在以下作出标识的区域展示其产品资料:
Glycerol Monolaurate (GB15612-95 (GML-40)) is in the form of milky white beads or powder. This product has a monoglyceride content of 40-45%. It can be used to prevent dough from aging, provide foaming stability, and improve texture, stability, and taste. It can be used in breads, flour products, peanut butter, and beverages.
Wellgo Chemical Technology Co. works in the creation of surfactants and emulsifiers. The most elevated norms of workmanship and materials are constantly utilized within the assembling of their items. Main products include: Distilled Glycerol Monostearate (alluded to as refined monostearate) is a magnificent non-ionic surface dynamic operator, that is generally utilized as a part of the nourishment business.
- Grain Mill Products ~ Prepared Flour Mixes and Dough
- Desserts and Ice Cream ~ Ice cream and Dairy-based Frozen Desserts
- Confectionery ~ Chewing Gum
- Confectionery ~ Caramels, Toffee, Fudge, Nougat
- Bakery Products ~ Cakes, Sweet doughs, donuts, muffins, brownies
- Bakery Products ~ Bread, bread products, tortilla
Wellgo Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.