Verol N-90 is distilled monoglyceride (E-471) made from fully hydrogenated palm oil. The product This product complies with purity criteria laid down in Directive 2008/84/EC for number E-471.
Verol N-90 works as dispersing, wetting and emulsifying agent in many food goods. It reduces interfacial tension between water phase and fat phase in emulsions, providing a fine water droplet dispersion. Thus, can be used as a universal emulsifier. It is an excellent anti-staling agent of wide application in bread and pastry. Improves crumb softness and promotes uniform crumb structure. Dosage: 0.3-1.0% of flour. Its anti-caking capacity makes it useful for candies and soft sweets. Dosage: 0.1-0.2%.
Lasenor is a manufacturer of high-quality products for the food and beverage industry. They supply soya lecithin, non-GMO soya lecithin, sunflower lecithin, rapeseed lecithin, glyceride esters, citric acid esters, acetic acid esters, diacetyl tartaric acid ester, and polyglycerol esters. These products find use in bakery, pastry, confectionery, chocolate, instantizing, snack food, dairy, meat, and cake gel applications.
- Additives ~ Thickeners ~ Glyceride
- Additives ~ Stabilizers ~ Glyceride
- Additives ~ Emulsifiers ~ Glyceride ~ Distilled Monoglyceride
- Snack Foods
- Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products
- Fats, Oils & Sweet Spreads ~ Margarine
- Desserts and Ice Cream ~ Ice cream and Dairy-based Frozen Desserts
- Dairy Products
- Confectionery ~ Chewing Gum
- Bakery Products ~ Pastry, Puff Pastry
- Bakery Products ~ Custard, Puddings and Fillings
- Bakery Products ~ Cakes, Sweet doughs, donuts, muffins, brownies
- Bakery Products ~ Bread, bread products, tortilla