Wheat is produced by milling the seeds of wheat crops and is light brown in color. This product has very high amounts of protein and a high mineral content. Wheat can be used in breads, biscuits, cookies, cakes, breakfast cereal, pasta, noodles, and beer.
Bio Grain distributes a wide range of food ingredients throughout the EU for all applications in the food industry. Some of their organic products are sunflower seeds, wheat, maize, soybeans, safflower, oats, soybean oil, sunflower oil and safflower oil. Bio Grain has standards and procedures focused on meeting traceability requirements and quality and process controls.
- Grain Mill Products ~ Pasta, Dry / Fresh / Frozen / Stuffed
- Beverages ~ Beer and Malt Beverages
- Cereals / Breakfast Foods ~ Breakfast Cereals, Cold / Instant
- Bakery Products ~ Crackers, Biscuits
- Bakery Products ~ Cookies
- Bakery Products ~ Cakes, Sweet doughs, donuts, muffins, brownies
- Bakery Products ~ Bread, bread products, tortilla