Mylose® - Low DE & Standard Glucose Syrup
- Specification Sheet (英语)
Mylose® Low DE & Standard Glucose Syrup is a transparent to light yellow liquid that is viscous and has a sweet flavor. This purified and concentrated nutritive carbohydrate syrup is obtained by the hydrolysis of starch and has a DE level between 20 and 42. It is used as a bulking agent, to improve texture, to prevent crystallization, and replace sucrose. This product can be used in the production of confectionery, toffees, chewy candies, coffee creamer, jams & jellies, ice cream & sorbet, and dairy products. It is used in functional foods and nutrition applications.
Tereos Syral manufactures native and modified starches, dry and liquid sweeteners, polyols, fibres, wheat proteins, alcohol, and co-products for animal nutrition for the Food and Beverage Industry. Tereos Syral processes maize, wheat, potato and cassava to manufacture a wide range of value added products in compliance with the current and future requirements of the food and beverage industry. Tereos Syral is a major European producer of starch and derivatives (liquid sweeteners, dextrose, maltodextrins and dried glucose, sorbitol, maltitol), vital wheat gluten, soluble wheat proteins and alcohol.
- Beverages ~ Wine
- Beverages ~ Sports & Energy Drinks, Functional Drinks
- Beverages ~ Beer and Malt Beverages
- Fruits & Vegetables ~ Fruit, Canned, Frozen and Dried
- Desserts and Ice Cream ~ Sorbet and Water-based Frozen Products
- Confectionery ~ Hard-boiled Candy, Lollipops
- Confectionery ~ Gummies, Jellies, Chews
- Bakery Products ~ Frostings, Icings, Glazings, Toppings
- Bakery Products ~ Crackers, Biscuits