7B Soy Flour
ADM (Archer Daniels Midland)目前只在以下作出標識的區域展示其產品資料：
7B Soy Flour is a food additive, a soy flour that most nearly resembles the native defatted portion in raw soybeans. This product possesses maximum enzyme activity; consequently, it is the product of choice for enzyme bleaching activity in bread systems. It is also used in applications such as bread, cereal, cakes, donuts, cookies, crackers, etc.
ADM (Archer Daniels Midland) is a company that specializes in quality foods by turning crops into healthy and tasty ingredients. Most of their products can be used as an alternative to everyday products such as corn syrup, soy concentrates and oils. Their ingredients can be helpful in reducing the absorption of dietary cholesterol, reducing calories in jellies, as well as, improving arterial health.
- Cereals / Breakfast Foods ~ Cereal Bars
- Cereals / Breakfast Foods ~ Breakfast Cereals, Hot
- Cereals / Breakfast Foods ~ Breakfast Cereals, Cold / Instant
- Bakery Products ~ Crackers, Biscuits
- Bakery Products ~ Cookies
- Bakery Products ~ Cakes, Sweet doughs, donuts, muffins, brownies
- Bakery Products ~ Bread, bread products, tortilla
ADM (Archer Daniels Midland)