SK Sweet Z3
Nippon Paper Industries Co., Ltd.目前只在以下作出標識的區域展示其產品資料：
SK Sweet Z3 is an artificial flavor enhancer derived from Stevia. This product has a medium-weak bitterness with a medium-lasting finish. SK Sweet Z3 is most commonly used in candy, chewing gum, tabletop sweetener, ice candy, yogurt, and soft drink applications.
Nippon Paper Industries Co., Ltd. is a global supplier and marketer of food additives used in the Food, Beverage and Nutrition industry. This company focuses on producing a wide variety of stevia sweeteners, carboxymethyl cellulose, ribonucleic acid, yeast extracts, and more. Most of these ingredients are widely used in sauces, confectionery, bakery products, dairy products, beverages, and condiments.
- Additives ~ Sweeteners ~ Non-nutritive Sweeteners ~ Natural Non-nutritive Sweetener ~ Stevia Extract
- Beverages ~ Carbonated Drinks
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Table Top Sweeteners
- Desserts and Ice Cream ~ Sorbet and Water-based Frozen Products
- Dairy Products ~ Cultured, Fermented Milks, Yogurts
- Confectionery ~ Hard-boiled Candy, Lollipops
- Confectionery ~ Gummies, Jellies, Chews
- Confectionery ~ Chewing Gum
Nippon Paper Industries Co., Ltd.