- Data Sheet (英語)
CarraPure™ Succulent is a Carrageenan, derived from the processing of Rhodophyceae seaweed, used as a general carrageenan additive in fresh or frozen further processed meat and poultry products. It is used as an extender to increase finished product yield, and as a stabilizer, to control purge or syneresis.
GPI is a global business specializing in Carrageenan for the meat industry. Their product portfolio include products for different markets that cover Culinary, Jellies, Confectionery, Bakery, Beer, Beverages, Dairy, Sauces, Vegetarian, Seafood, Poultry and Meat markets. They continually strive to understand their customer needs because they believe this generates the synergy that fuels innovation and leads to mutual success.
- Additives ~ Thickeners ~ Carrageenan
- Additives ~ Stabilizers ~ Carrageenan
- Additives ~ Gelling Agents ~ Carrageenan
- Additives ~ Emulsifiers ~ Carrageenan
- Additives ~ Bulking Agents ~ Carrageenan